All my training uses positive re-inforcement techniques (reward based).
These can be carried out at your home or a place best suited for you dog's specific training needs i.e. a park or usual walking route.
As a professional I am fully covered with public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
One to One training sessions (1-2 hours) - £40
These are used to look at specific training needs which can include:
• Loose lead walking • sit/stay training • separation anxiety
• Resource guarding • obedience • aggression
• Basic training • boundaries
If you feel that a more structured training regime would be beneficial then why not try our consultation package below:
Consultation (2-4 hours) - £180
• initial assessment and meeting
• a written report and training plan
• free email and telephone support
• a follow up progression consultation
• Travel over 20 miles from post code GL55 6PE will be charged at 50p per mile
If you want to visit a beautiful place local to the Cotswolds then Westonbirt Arboretum is the place to go with beautiful walks and picnic areas for the whole family (including your doggy friend) to enjoy this summer.